2017 FAYETTE COUNTY
OPEN BEEF SHOW
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Bill Grubbs, Director
ENTRY FEE OF $30.00 per head must be made by 8:00 AM day of show. Fayette County 4-H members are free.
Steers and Commercial Heifers Weigh-In:
Friday, July 21st @ 6PM-8PM
Saturday, July 22nd @ 6AM-8AM
Rules and Conditions
There will be no chutes or equipment in the cattle tie area. There must be one calf per tie ring, no exceptions.
- Entries are open to the world
- Beef animals must be stalled by 8:00 AM Saturday, July 22nd. Animals may be stalled starting noon Friday July 21st
- Open Show exhibitors will remove livestock immediately following the show.
- Indiana State Fair Health Requirements will be followed.
- All bedding to be furnished by the exhibitors
- All exhibitors must be 21 years of age or younger
- No second weighing will be allowed
- Show committee reserves the right to make class decisions