2016 FAYETTE COUNTY FREE
OPEN SHEEP SHOW
Entry Fee: $10.00 per head
Goat Wethers and Sheep must be weighed by 9:30 AM
Thursday, August 4, 2016 10:00 AM
- 2 shows – A- is payback and points / B- is points only
- All exhibitors must furnish their bedding
- See Health Requirements
- All entries may be wether or ewe lambs
- All lambs must be slick sheared within the past 5 days of show
- Market Lambs will be shown by breed and weight, with no less than 5 per class.
- Any Breed with fewer than 5 entries will be shown in an all others breed class.
- Classes will be determined by the directors.